Vastrapur (Gujarat), Jan 23, 2019: It was an “experimental breakthrough” like no other in the modern world. Blind children manifest the power of the third eye to read print material with consistency and stability while recognizing shapes, pictures, objects, and colors for the first time in their lives. This is the first-ever breakthrough of visually impaired children being able to read after being initiated into third eye awakening by “Balasanths”, child students, of the KAILASA’s Nityhananda Gurukul at Bidadi near Bengaluru, Karnataka, all of whom have been initiated in the ancient Vedic science of third by SPH Bhagwan Sri Nithyananda Paramashivam.
The venue was the premises of the Blind Peoples Association of India at Vastrapur in Gujarat. The participants – 82 children in all age groups above six years afflicted with varying stages of blindness from complete to partial and in some cases blind at birth.
What Happens during Blindfolded Reading?
Normal reading (reading with eyes) is a three-step process:
- The physical eye perceives the written words 2.
- Information about the words is sent to the brain via the optic nerve
- The brain cognizes and understands the words
During reading with the Third Eye (with physical eyes blindfolded) only two steps happen:
- The Third Eye cognizes the written words.
- This cognition is transmitted directly to the brain so the brain directly reads; or ‘sees’ the words through intuitive powers without any help from the physical eyes. During blindfolded reading, the entire visual pathway and brain (excluding the eyes) are involved and activated, proving that it is indeed a process of seeing; and not any other brain activity. Significantly, the 3rd Eye can play the role of any of the senses, depending on which part of the brain is activated during the process. So one can hear with the ears closed, simply by activating the parts of the brain involved with hearing. This can be demonstrated through FMRI and PET scans. With a successful 3rd eye initiation, the whole brain is activated. It is not just mid-brain activation.