KAILASA’s NHU creates the space for the powerful transformation of the individual and the community.
The Content included in this Web site has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice as are any products, programs, offerings, or technical information described in this Web site. KAILASA’s NHU makes no representation or warranty whatsoever regarding the completeness, quality, or adequacy of the Website or Content or the suitability, functionality, or operation of this Web site or its Content. By using this Web site, you assume the risk that the Content on this Web site may be inaccurate, incomplete, offensive, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
KAILASA’s NHU SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT WITH RESPECT TO THESE WEB PAGES AND CONTENT. IN NO EVENT WILL KAILASA’s NHU BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Participants of any program/class offered through or promoted on this site (Program) understand that all blessings, instructions, initiations, teachings, and suggestions made as part of any Program are purely in a spiritual capacity and are not intended to be any sort of guarantee or definitive statement about the past, present, or the future or any sort of medical advice, physical or mental. Participants understand that in connection with any Program described above, KAILASA’s NHU, co-collaborators their teachers, organizers, volunteers, promoters and any representative or agent involved with any or all of the Programs described above do not make any claims, promises, or guarantees about the individual or group outcome of any or all of the Programs or their related services. All events are subject to change. In the event of a change, we will make every effort to contact registered participants. We must reserve the right to make any changes whatsoever in the event owing to any unforeseen or unavoidable cause, or to cancel the event for any reason beyond our control without notice and without being liable to pay any participant compensation for damages or losses.KAILASA’s NHU does not take responsibility for the accuracy of the information provided nor the scheduling or outcome of any particular event described above.
Void Where Prohibited/ Geographic Limitations
Although the information on this Website is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Website are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. KAILASA’s NHU reserves the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Website is void where prohibited.
In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of California of KAILASA’s NHU shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State’s courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the California courts. Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and KAILASA’s NHU with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written between you and KAILASA’s NHU with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by KAILASA’s NHU. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
What information does KAILASA’s NHU collect?
KAILASA’s NHU collects Personal information only from persons who contact us and voluntarily provide the information to us or that is given to us by various affiliated KAILASA’s NHU organizations (satsangs and centers) and co-organizers that have your permission to share your Personal Information. *Personal information* means your name, shipping/mailing address, telephone number, fax number, and email address and may include your program registration and donation preferences. We do not collect credit or debit card account numbers through our website.
How KAILASA’s NHU uses Personal Information?
- We use your personal information to respond to process online payments and fulfill requests for products and services including Sending information about the activities of KAILASA’s NHU.
- Sending you our e-newsletters, and promotional offers about our products.
- Contacting you about the status of your orders, donations, and program registrations
- Completing your purchases, program registrations and certifying your completion.
- Completing your donations
When we disclose personal information to others.
- KAILASA’s NHU does exchange Personal information with various affiliated organizations (satsangs and centers) in the U.S. and abroad so that they can contact people on the mailing list about KAILASA’s NHU’s programs and events.
- We use personal information to send promotional offers about our services, offerings, and programs.
- KAILASA’s NHU mailing list, including the Personal information we receive through the internet, is never shared with any commercial organizations and is never sold, rented, or given to unrelated third parties.
- KAILASA’s NHU will disclose Personal information to third parties if we believe in good faith that the law requires us to do so.
Right to control and procedures to protect personal information.
- Individuals who wish to register online for our programs and events are allowed to register online using the Register button on our website by providing their name, address, email ID, and telephone number.
- KAILASA’s NHU limits access to your Personal Information to those persons who are required to fulfill the requests for information, services, or products. Your Personal information is protected with access only to those selected and authorized persons.
- KAILASA’s NHU does not knowingly collect Personal information about or from persons under the age of 13.
- We do not sell or market products or services for purchase by children.
- KAILASA’s NHU website does not collect any Personal information from children who visit our site. Nor is any personal information collected from IP addresses, log files, or other backend systems. KAILASA’s NHU may collect certain aggregate data, such as the number of users who visit the Web site and may share that data with other sites owned and operated by KAILASA’s NHU or associated organizations.
Amendment of Policy